There are so many fun things to do in St. Lucia besides the golf and great beaches.
Here are some of the most popular attractions, local sites, and exciting activities to do in and around St. Lucia you will enjoy during your Caribbean getaway.
1. Hike Gros Piton – St. Lucia’s most iconic landmarks, The Pitons are two volcanic formations that rise up over the Caribbean Sea.
Pictured on the country’s flag, these popular mountains are the most popular attraction and take only around two hours to climb up and another two hours to descend the Gros Piton.
2. Visit the Toraille Waterfall - Just a quick two-minute walk from parking, visit this attraction to swim under an amazing waterfall.
The cool waters are refreshing after hiking Gros Piton and are not too deep that you cannot stand up under the falls for a great experience.
3. Sulpher Springs Park - Known as the “drive-in volcano," visitors are able to safely drive right by the active volcano in this popular park.
Visitors can see the volcano’s steam and visit warm sulfuric pools to bathe in.
4. Bike Through the Jungle – The island has become a hot spot for serious bikers due to its diverse terrain and 12 miles of private trails.
It’s a great way to explore and no experience is needed.
5. Pigeon Island National Landmark – This 44-acre national landmark is a must see during your time on St. Lucia.
From concerts and history lessons to festivals and beach parks – this park has it all.
6. Shop at Castries Market – Indulge in the local culture at Castries Market that has been serving St. Lucia for over a century!
Find homegrown produce and spices as well as fun St. Lucia souvenirs to take home.
7. Dive and Snorkel – Another one of the things to do in St. Lucia gives you access to great diving and snorkeling on beautiful Anse Chastanet Beach.
This quiet beach, with free access, is away from the crowds and is a great ‘secret find’ you will enjoy for quiet beach time alone.
Beautiful clear water and an amazing abundance of sea life very close to the shore makes for a great underwater viewing experience.
Besides the weather, great food and friendly people you cannot help but do more exploring at the tropical rain forest and swimming in beautiful waterfalls, to exciting mountain climbing.
Or just relax with a cocktail on one of the pristine beaches, there are really so many exciting things to do in beautiful St. Lucia
So plan your golf vacation in St. Lucia today for an unforgettable experience.